US Citizens Abroad

  • US federal and state tax return preparation
  • Assistance with voluntary disclosures for taxpayers with delinquent tax filings
  • Assistance with expatriation issues and exit tax

US Green Card holders

  • Tie-breaker rule for U.S. Green Card holders
  • Form 8833 “Treaty-Based Return Position Disclosure under Section 6114 or 7701(b)”

Nonresidents working in the U.S.

  • Summer Work and Travel and Internships
  • Agricultural and skilled workers
  • Tax Treaty Agreements for Nonresidents

US Partnerships and Foreign trusts

  • US Partnerships and Foreign trusts
  • Form 3520
  • Form 3520-A

Nonresident owners of US rental property

  • Form W-7
  • Form W8-ECI
  • Form 1040NR
  • Election statement under IRC Section 871(d)

Sale of property in the U.S.

  • ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
  • Form W-7
  • Form 1040NR
  • Form 8288
  • Form 8288-A
  • Form 8288-B

Nonresidents with US Investment Income

  • FDAP or Passive Income taxed at 30% or backup withholding rate
  • Form W8-BEN

File an FBAR form

  • File an FBAR form
  • Filing requirements
  • FinCEN Form 114
Share feedback   Share feedback   Share feedback   Share feedback
Share feedback

Contact US Tax Specialist Today